Re: string addition

Havoc Pennington <hp@redhat.com> writes:

> You may be right, I am just going by what it says in Mozilla. ;-)
> Should I label the encoding something else?

No, I think you and they are right

> According to a page from google it covers "Bosnian, Croatian, Czech,
> Hungarian, Polish, Romanian, Serbian (in Latin transcription),
> Serbocroatian, Slovak, Slovenian, Upper Sorbian and Lower Sorbian"

As long as we acknowledge some parts of Russia also belong to Europe
the countries you listed are surely located within Central Europe.

(And Germany has no place on the map ;) )

--
Linux frechet 2.4.19-4GB #1 Thu Nov 14 11:46:51 UTC 2002 i686 unknown
  4:31pm  up 49 days, 56 min,  9 users,  load average: 0.37, 0.30, 0.23