Re: Yiddish internationalization strings

On 2003-02-11(Tue) 14:56:35 -0500, Raphael Finkel wrote:
> I have built yi.po for gtk+2.0, concentrating mostly on the stock items,
> because it is mostly there that applications need to have good translations.

There's no Yiddish translation team as of now. If you feel brave enough,
you may want to ask Christian to help you register a new Yiddish team.

Besides, you would like to subscribe gnome-i18n mailing list, as much
discussion/announcement about i18n is carried out there. Refer to

for more info on subscribing.

Abel

--
Abel Cheung