Re: We need more i18n screenshots!

On Thu, 6 Feb 2003 17:14:22 +1100
Jeff Waugh <jdub@perkypants.org> wrote:

> Hey dudes!
>
> We really need more i18n screenshots to show off the awesome work
> you guys have done on the 2.2 release... Currently we have one
> Danish shot, and one Swedish shot.
>
> Please post links to your cool translated shots... For some reason,
> everyone's very keen to see Mongolian! :-)

 We have the Hindi ones at
  http://www.indlinux.org/hindi/gnome/
 Gnome 2.0 on Redhat 8.0  ones  at
http://www.indlinux.org/hindi/gnome/gnome20.html
 Gnome 2.2 on Redhat 7.3  at
http://www.indlinux.org/hindi/gnome/gnome22.html

 Gnome 2.2 on Redhat 8.0 will also be ready by tomorrow, just waiting
for the application menu translations to come in :-)

Regards,
Karunakar

--
Hating people is like burning down your house to get rid of a rat -
Anon

* Indian Linux project, www.indlinux.org          *
* Indic-Computing project, indic-computing.sf.net *