Re: Yiddish internationalization strings

ons 2003-02-12 klockan 12.48 skrev R.I.P. Deaddog:
> > I have built yi.po for gtk+2.0, concentrating mostly on the stock items,
> > because it is mostly there that applications need to have good translations.

Hi Raphael!
GTK+ translations is handled by the GNOME Translation Project (GTP), a
large group of translation volunteers that are translating GTK+ as well
as GNOME. The homepage for the GTP is at
http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/. The GTP is divided into
language teams (see http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/teams.html),
but currently we unfortunately don't have a Yiddish team.

Would you be interested in starting a Yiddish team? That would be
awesome. Starting a team is easy, and is described on the
http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/join.html page: We need you to