Re: Creating a Bugzilla component for your language

OK, so, this was completely awesome, except that it has bug-buddy
spewing some errors by feeding 'invalid' characters to bug-buddy in the
component XML; I presume this'll only get worse as we try to add more
languages. Any idea what we can do about this, on either end?

Luis