Re: run dialog vs gnome_vfs_url_show

On Mon, Aug 25, 2003 at 08:08:47PM +0100, Dafydd Harries wrote:
> > Btw, this has not been released yet, so if people want better strings,
> > send them to andersca.
> This would mean breaking the freeze even more. Some teams have already
> translated the strings that broke the freeze; these teams would then
> have to retranslate the changed strings.

I think that if the strings are going to be approved, they should be
checked in without the problems you have pointed out. The teams that
have already updated the strings are the most active teams. They should
have hardly no problems to update again.

Jordi
jordi@sindominio.net     jordi@debian.org     http://www.sindominio.net/
GnuPG public key information available at http://oskuro.net/~jordi/

PGP signature