Error in .po file ?

gconf (HEAD) has:

msgid "Ignoring bad car from XML pair: %s"

Im thinking this is meant to be "char", but I do admit to a lack of
rudamentary understanding in XML so I guess automobiles could be
involved somehow...

--
Rikki.         --  RHCE, RHCX, HP-UX Certified Administrator.
               --  Solaris 7 Certified Systems and Network Administrator.