Re: call for help with status pages

tis 2002-04-30 klockan 00.14 skrev Carlos Perelló Marín:
> The idea is that we should had:
>
> http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/status/gnome-1.4-core/
> http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/status/gnome-1.4-fifth-toe/
> http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/status/gnome-1.4-extras/
> http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/status/gnome-2.0-core/
> http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/status/gnome-2.0-fifth-toe/
> http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/status/gnome-2.0-extras/
>

> core --> Only core packages
> fifth-toe --> Any other GNOME package that is a GNOME official package
> but it isn't a core package.
> extras --> Any package that use GNOME but it's not an official package
> (like Ximian's redcarpet, gnome-doorman, or RedHat's rp3).

Previously, Fifth Toe has been a precisely defined distribution of
selected non-core GNOME packages, and I think we should aim to keep that
distinction. So just because something is a GNOME package doesn't mean
that it should go into Fifth Toe, only things that are/were included in
the Fifth Toe release should be in that report, IMHO. Everything else
that isn't neither Core nor Fifth Toe should go into Extra, even if it
is a GNOME package in some other way.

I don't know if there are any plans to do a Fifth Toe release for GNOME
2.0 or if any packages have been selected for that, but the GNOME 2.0
Fifth Toe status could use the 1.4 Fifth Toe selection of packages in
the mean time, where those match.

Just my opinion.

Otherwise, this really rocks! Thanks for doing this!