Problem checking in file in glade

   Hello!

I'm writing as I'm having a problem and I bet one of you can help me...

I'm trying to add the pt translation to glade (branch gnome2-branch). When I
do "cvs -z3 add pt.po", I always get the error message:
    cvs server: cannot add file on non-branch tag glade-gnome2-branch

I can modify existing files, though (I commited modification to ChangeLog
stating that I was adding the pt translation).

How can I overcome this problem and getting the translation into CVS?

Thank you for your help. Have fun!

Duarte "HappyGuy" Loreto

"Don't worry, be happy!"