Re: call for help with status pages

On 29 Apr 2002, Carlos [ISO-8859-1] Perelló Marín wrote:

> I think I have a really good modification of status program.
>
> Now it can generate all releases we need from one translation-status.xml
> file ;-) (commit all changes to gnome-i18n/status/translation-status.xml
> or send me a patch)

Just merged the non-core software back to translation-status.xml.
Those belong to "Developer Platform" and "Desktop" (defined in
releng/2.x/package-list) go to gnome-2.0-core, and all others
go to gnome-2.0-extras release. Note that:

* xscreensaver branch is modified to xscreensaver-i18n (just discovered
  jberkman releases this branch instead of HEAD)

* added gnome-build, pan, printman and gtkhtml1 (gnome-2-port)

* scrollkeeper not added, since there's no updated repository for
  scrollkeeper translation (gnome-i18n/ one is outdated)

* the same applies to mrproject

* ludwig not added, I found 2 branches for GNOME 2 (suppose one is
  bonobo-ized and another is not -- but which one will be the final one?)

I guess adding GNOME 1.x entries is not hard at all, supposedly writing
a script to transform the data from
web-devel-2/content/projects/gtp/status/{stable,extras}/modules.dat
could be trivial. But I need to go to bed... so others may want to help
working on this.

Abel

--
Abel Cheung