Re: call for help with status pages

On 30 Apr 2002, Carlos [ISO-8859-1] Perelló Marín wrote:

> > I guess adding GNOME 1.x entries is not hard at all, supposedly writing
> > a script to transform the data from
> > web-devel-2/content/projects/gtp/status/{stable,extras}/modules.dat
> > could be trivial. But I need to go to bed... so others may want to help
> > working on this.
>
> Well I cannot write the script (I don't know perl), it's more easy (for
> me) cut && paste ;-)
>
> Any help will be welcomed :-).

Neither do I know perl (do you still remember you fixed bugs I
introduced in perl scripts). What I'm think about is just some
simple scripts like the one attached. Just pipe modules.dat
through it and everything should be(*) fine. Gimp needs special
care though.

It'd be much simpler if awk script is used instead. But.... I
don't know awk too :)

(*) should be = might not be
--
Abel Cheung