Re: call for help with status pages

El lun, 29-04-2002 a las 11:10, R.I.P. Deaddog escribió:

Good job man ;-)

[...]

> I guess adding GNOME 1.x entries is not hard at all, supposedly writing
> a script to transform the data from
> web-devel-2/content/projects/gtp/status/{stable,extras}/modules.dat
> could be trivial. But I need to go to bed... so others may want to help
> working on this.

Well I cannot write the script (I don't know perl), it's more easy (for
me) cut && paste ;-)

Any help will be welcomed :-).

We have all working now, here you can see today GNOME 2.0 status pages:

http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/status/gnome-2.0-core/
http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/status/gnome-2.0-extras/

The status program gets now ONLY translation-status.xml and generates
all pages it has defined at the .xml file.

Tomorrow I will add as many modules as I could (gnome-1.4 and more
gnome-2.0 ones).

The idea is that we should had:

http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/status/gnome-1.4-core/
http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/status/gnome-1.4-fifth-toe/
http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/status/gnome-1.4-extras/
http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/status/gnome-2.0-core/
http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/status/gnome-2.0-fifth-toe/
http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/status/gnome-2.0-extras/

core --> Only core packages
fifth-toe --> Any other GNOME package that is a GNOME official package
but it isn't a core package.
extras --> Any package that use GNOME but it's not an official package
(like Ximian's redcarpet, gnome-doorman, or RedHat's rp3).

Tomorrow I will update all status pages with this configuration and
also, I will update all links at GNOME website to the new URLs.

Cheers.

P.S.: Thank you for all patches agaisnt status program, you made my life
more easy :-). I will try to upload all my modifications tomorrow. Now
I'm tired, time to sleep :-D