Re: UTF8 encoding for all .po files

Carlos Perelló Marín <carlos@gnome-db.org> writes:

> If you want to do the encoding at compile time, please, show me a
> clean way to do it and It will be perfect for me, but we should add it
> to all modules now.

I told you how to do it some months ago -- please, check the archive.
Now, since gettext 0.11.x is out, it's a snap using 'msgconv'.

Kjartan, Emacs 21 has serious issues concerning UTF-8 editing; Emacs
from CVS (HEAD) is usable concerning UTF-8 as long as want to edit
European like languages.

--
ke@suse.de (work) / keichwa@gmx.net (home):              |
http://www.suse.de/~ke/                                  |      ,__o