Re: Problems with xml-i18n-prepare and .directory files

I originally wrote xml-18n-prepare, it was just a script that helped me to
convert some packages to use xml-i18n-tools. It does not do all the work
needed, simply because there's much to do.

.directory files are more complicated (installation part, generation is as
simple as others). If no one fixed the script, it makes nonsense or nothing
for .directory files.

Can someone who knows how to handle .directory files fix the script?

--
Gediminas
8-285-38560 :: http://menesis.lietuvybe.org/