Re: Problems with xml-i18n-prepare and .directory files

On Kt, 2001-09-06 14:49+0200, Kjartan Maraas wrote:
> The attached diff fixed it for me, but I feel dirty after doing it.
> Please tell me how to improve it :)

This patch looks good for me (but I am not a maintainer and did not test
it). The changes made to the files could be done by a script. You made
changes manually, if you think about the algorithm how have you done it,
maybe you can write it as a script (a function in xml-18n-prepare).

--
Gediminas
8-285-38560 :: http://menesis.lietuvybe.org/