Re: xml-i18n-tools and .desktop files

Jody Goldberg <jgoldberg@home.com> writes:

> On Sat, May 26, 2001 at 02:37:02PM +0200, Karl Eichwalder wrote:

> > You please will have to add gnumeric.desktop.in instead of
> > gnumeric.desktop.
> hmm, I can't do that.  desktop.in is used by configure to generate
> desktop to fill in the name of the executable.
>
>     gnumeric	   - no bonobo
>     gnumeric-bonob - with bonobo

This is a problem -- we'll need an xml-i18n-tools expert.  Proposed
scenario:

    gnumeric.desktop.in.in -> extract   -> po/gnumeric.pot
    po/gnumeric.pot        -> msgmerge  -> po/LL.po
    po/LL.po               -> merge     -> gnumeric.desktop.in
    gnumeric.desktop.in    -> configure -> gnumeric.desktop

> > And than to add change gnumeric.desktop.in a
> > little bit:
> >
> > [Desktop Entry]
> > _Name=Gnumeric
> > _Comment=The GNOME Spreadsheet
> Done.

Thanks -- but it's needed to solve the above mentioned problem, too.

--
work : ke@suse.de                          |                   ,__o
     : http://www.suse.de/~ke/             |                 _-\_<,