Re: xml-i18n-tools and .desktop files

Karl Eichwalder <keichwa@gmx.net> writes:

> Thanks for the info.  Dear gnumeric hackers, will you please add the
> gnumeric.desktop file to POTFILES.in and change the Makefile(s) as
> required?

Thanks, Jody, for taking care about my request.  You please will have to
add gnumeric.desktop.in instead of gnumeric.desktop.  And than to add
change gnumeric.desktop.in a little bit:

[Desktop Entry]
_Name=Gnumeric
_Comment=The GNOME Spreadsheet

Note the underline marker.  The hard part is to move the old
translations to the LL.po file.  In the case of Gnumeric this might be
negligible (both strings are rather short).

--
work : ke@suse.de                          |                   ,__o
     : http://www.suse.de/~ke/             |                 _-\_<,