Re: I18N spam part II -- "reviewed" po files

On 21 Jul 2001 16:24:19 +0200, Carlos Perelló Marín wrote:
> > the po files should be reviewed from another person for QA, right? That
> > was a consense on i18n issues on GUADEC II I think (I wasn't there, so I
> > judge from the papers etc.).
> >
> > I want to integrate this somehow into gtranslator now, but I would like
> > to know how the review message part should look alike?
> >
> > /Me personally would await soemthing like this in the header comment:
> > # Review: REVIEWER <EMAIL>, DATE.
>
> I'm starting this QA at Spanish translations and I use a header like
> yours.
> It's perfect for me.

Hm, after some thinking I think this should get into the header section
as a data entry like

This seems much more logical to me, and as it's an extension it
shouldn't cause problems with other tools.

What do you all say? I'd like to have it this way, the header comment
case could cause some weird problems under some circumstances..

Which language teams are already working with QA issues like review?
--
kabalak / kabalak@kabalak.net / Fatih Demir
`-GNOME / ICQ:64241161 / GSM: +491749787080