How to organize a translation team?

Hi guys,
I am member of The Gnome-BG project - we try to translate Gnome in
Bulgarian. We have some problems with the organization. There are quite
a few volunteers, but can you give me some suggestions how to organize
them?
There are people that are translating but are working in isolation. Many
people want to produce rpms or debs specifically with the Bulgarian
translation. My opinion is that we must commit our translations to the
Gnome project first and wait for the next releases when our translations
will be already included in the packages.
Also - as not every translator will have a CVS write access to the Gnome
tree (this is far from necessary) how do we best commit the
translations? Send them to the individual project maintainers or to a
specific mail list?
Is there a list with high priority translations - for example
gnome-libs, gtk, etc. - core packages first, applications next or vice
versa?

OK - I am waiting for some organizational suggestions if possible.
al_shopov
begin:vcard
n:Shopov;Alexander
tel;cell:+(359 88) 350 272
tel;fax:+(359 2) 656819
tel;work:+(359 2) 655096, +(359 2) 655047, +(359 2) 656796, +(359 2) 656794
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:TopTeam;ComputerNews
version:2.1
email;internet:al_shopov@web.bg
title:Editor-in-chief
adr;quoted-printable:;;4 Cherni Vrah blvd=0D=0AMuzei Zemiata i Horata;Sofia;;1421;Bulgaria
x-mozilla-cpt:;-5216
fn:Alexander Shopov
end:vcard