Re: New translation Xhosa (xh), Zulu (zu), Sotho (st) translations?

Dwayne Bailey <dwayne@obsidian.co.za> writes:

> Is anybody working on these?  If not I'd like to be the project
> co-ordinator of them.
>
> We have 11 official languages in South Africa and I'm spear-heading an
> initiative to have various Gnome software and other free software
> translated into all eleven languages.

Hello,

if you are interested in other software, too, please consider to visit
the

    Free Translation Project:
    http://www.iro.umontreal.ca/contrib/po/HTML/

If you're interested in team coordination read this page:

    http://www.iro.umontreal.ca/contrib/po/HTML/leaders.html

On GNOME someone else will answer, I'm sure :)

> Our website (not up yet) is translate.org.za.

I'll visit your site next week.

All the best,
Karl

--