Keep or remove xchat extra-po ?

Hi,

Just discovered that, we seem to have a useless
/gnome-i18n/extra-po/xchat{,-stable} here.

1. Some po files in xchat source are not in gnome cvs. E.g.
   ca, fi, he, lt, pt...... and so on.

2. Some po files in gnome CVS are not present in xchat source, e.g.
   lv, sr_YU

This means that the po directory in xchat source and gnome CVS
are completely unsynced. We are putting xchat po files here to
expose xchat translation, and let more translators contribute
to it. But if they are completely ignored, then we are just
acting as a fork of the original translation, instead of exposure.

Even worse is that, some translators work on xchat, only to
find that the po file from other translators are incorporated into
xchat source instead -- that's a complete waste of time.

Anyone has opinion about this?

Abel