[Fwd: [Gtranslator-devel] GNOME 2.0 port status/please]

Well, I think this might also be interesting for some of our gnome-i18n@gnome.org readers, so I do forward my post to the gtranslator-devel mailing list also to here... Have fun with it or spam me if you feel it's a bit too wrong-places on gnome-i18n@gnome.org (nana, who would do such a thing? Tsts... ,-)).