Re: CVS changes to Swedish glossary

Christian Rose wrote:

>   RCS file: /cvs/gnome/gnome-i18n/glossary/sv.po,v
>   Working file: sv.po
>   head: 1.5
>   branch:
>   locks: strict
>   access list:
>   symbolic names:
>           web-snapshot-20010730: 1.4
>   keyword substitution: kv
>   total revisions: 5;     selected revisions: 5
>   ----------------------------
>   revision 1.5
>   date: 2001/10/12 10:45:29;  author: lornaw;  state: Exp;  lines: +1376
> -1036
>   Updating sv.po
>
> I'm not sure I'm too happy with this change. This change removed my
> copyright information from the sv.po file and also removed the po file
> header, resulting in an invalid po file, and breaking the stable
> translation statistics for sv.

Hi Christian,
Lorna is no longer working on Gnome. As you said, the
the copyright got lost in 1.5. Lesson learned :

"Don't forget to run 'msgfmt --verbose --strict' on any future
deliveries" !

BTW - I do see new messages in 1.5 against 1.4 so it's weird
podiff isn't picking them up. I am seeing the msgid's attached
as new.

In any case, big apologies for the inconvenience. We'll be sure to
notify you first on any future changes.

Regards,
Damien

> I also cannot see any actual changes to the translation contents of the
> file -- podiff doesn't display anything, so I'm not sure why this
> "update" was committed at all. It must have been a mistake. Anyway, in
> the future, I'd like to be contacted in advance before changes to sv.po
> are committed.
>
> Christian

¤ºÿ°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø¤ºÿ°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤øø¤º°`°ºÿ¤
Damien Donlon
damien.donlon@sun.com
00 353 1 8199225
x19225