CVS changes to Swedish glossary

  RCS file: /cvs/gnome/gnome-i18n/glossary/sv.po,v
  Working file: sv.po
  head: 1.5
  branch:
  locks: strict
  access list:
  symbolic names:
          web-snapshot-20010730: 1.4
  keyword substitution: kv
  total revisions: 5;     selected revisions: 5
  ----------------------------
  revision 1.5
  date: 2001/10/12 10:45:29;  author: lornaw;  state: Exp;  lines: +1376
-1036
  Updating sv.po

I'm not sure I'm too happy with this change. This change removed my
copyright information from the sv.po file and also removed the po file
header, resulting in an invalid po file, and breaking the stable
translation statistics for sv.

I also cannot see any actual changes to the translation contents of the
file -- podiff doesn't display anything, so I'm not sure why this
"update" was committed at all. It must have been a mistake. Anyway, in
the future, I'd like to be contacted in advance before changes to sv.po
are committed.