Re: gnome status with easy pickup of .po fileg

On Fri, Dec 15, 2000 at 10:38:19AM +0100, Keld Jørn Simonsen wrote:

> But there may be some problems around, please check and notify me.

One thing that I am not sure I have got correct is which packages
are branched, and with which branch numbers.

I would also like for branches then to have it spelled out, and
let the HEAD branch just be the normal name of the packege.

Eg change:

gtk+
gtk+-HEAD

to something like:

gtk+-1.2
gtk+

I am a bit confused about which tags and branches that
are in use today. Could somebody give me the picture?

Kind regards
Keld