Re: gnome status with easy pickup of .po file

Den 15 Dec 2000 09:17:21 +0100, skrev Keld Jørn Simonsen:
> Hi!
>
> I have done some work on making a status page for Gnome,
> with easy pickup of the .po file for the package and language
> in question. Comments welcome. You can have a look at:
>
> http://www.klid.dk/gnome/status.shtml

Something is definitely wrong with the resulting .po files for some of

the modules. If I download the po file for evolution from your page I
get a file containing
1011 translated, 13 fuzzy, 1 untranslated. The file in cvs has 1440
translated!

Cheers
Kjartan