Re: gnome-hackers moderation

Le jeudi 14 mai 2009, à 21:40 -0400, Gregory Leblanc a écrit :
> What is the plan for handing security type messages that currently
> show up to a private mirror of the gnome-hackers subscribers list?
> Err, I guess if you're unfamiliar with how it works, that might not
> make sense.  Should I post a refresher explanation here, for the folks
> who may have forgotten?

FWIW, I still think that security-type messages should go to some
security gnome org alias, where people would forward the issue to the
relevant maintainers -- this was already discussed in the past.

And you get a nice bonus that this new alias (or private mailing list,
if you prefer) has an explicit name that outsiders can easily find.

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.