Re: gnome-hackers moderation

Christian Rose wrote:
> Someone recently asked why his subscription request to the
> gnome-hackers list was still pending.
>
> I answered that besides his request, there are currently 24 other
> pending subscription requests to the gnome-hackers list.
>
> I know of no list policy for subscriptions to the gnome-hackers list,
> other than the fact that the gnome-hackers list is not an open list
> and the list subscription is moderated.

Now that is funny. I do not recall to ever having been subscribed to
this list, but I do receive messages from it.

Could it be that the list of subscribers is not actually moderated, but
edited manually by someone who wants to maintain an inner circle of
GNOME developers? And why did I end up on this list then?

Regards,
Michael

--
    GIMP > http://www.gimp.org      | IRC: irc://irc.gimp.org/gimp