Re: GNOME 1.4.1 "Phoenix rising"?

There have been some good changes, so if there are people who want to do
the work this seems like a good idea to me. I'll be happy to work with
you to verify this configuration on a few different platforms I have at
least nominal access to (RH7/6, Debian Unstable, Solaris 8, Solaris 7
and Mandrake 7.2). Since these have primarily been bugfix releases I
don't see there being a terrible amount of resistance to this.

Its nice to get bugfixes out to users, and this is good publicity too
(it also encourages us to stay hungry release wise). ;-)

> gnome-vfs-1.0		gnome-vfs-1.0.1

I suspect we might do another GnomeVFS release to coincide with Nautilus
1.0.4.

> gnomemm-1.15		gnomemm-1.15		(*)

gnomemm-1.2  ... *grin*

Maybe pkg-config as well? If only to get it on people's systems. I have no idea here,
maybe Havoc or someone can comment.

-Seth