Re: Gnumeric 0.66 available (with Bonobo as default)

In message <20010627003609 A26017 parallel thegoldbergs ca>, Jody Goldberg writ
es:

>Gnumeric 0.66 aka 'thank you sir may I have another' is now available.

Just as I fixed gnumeric.spec.in minutes after 0.66 was released I noticed the
following:

% find . -name \*.in
./share/gnome/apps/Applications/gnumeric.desktop.in
./share/mc/templates/gnumeric.desktop.in

My wildcard fixes will grab these files but I don't think they will actually
work!

I will be checking in the Bonobo changes I've been holding back for over a year
a little later tonight so don't release a 0.67 until at least tomorrow if you
can avoid it.  :-)

John

--
John GOTTS <jgotts linuxsavvy com>  http://linuxsavvy.com/staff/jgotts