Re: GNOME Games release.

Gregory Leblanc <gleblanc cu-portland edu> writes:

> If intltool won't be out soon, how hard is reverting these changes in
> CVS, so that we can make one more release before adding intltools
> support?

It should be that hard (use -j).  Reverting changes is the way to go.

gnome-games 1.4.x.x is "stable"; you're not allowed to apply changes at
will!  Changing parts of the architecture (replacing xml-i18n-tool by
intltools) is _not_ an option at this time!

--
work : ke suse de                          |                   ,__o
     : http://www.suse.de/~ke/             |                 _-\_<,