TODO system. Please add tasks

Hello hackers,

We need more tasks on the todo system, please help out filing task at:
http://www.gnome.org/todo
we need to help new hackers get started. I tried adding some, but i
guess i am not insipired today. Please add detailed descriptions of the
tasks. We have gotten pretty good responses latelly, we now have a
almost working bonobo-browser, I added a task monday and i got a mail on
wednesday about someone working on it.

We need more hands typing, so lets do our part. If you are to busy to
follow up on the task and taking patches, feel free to put me as a
contact for that task. After i review the patch and comment on it i can
forward it to you.

regards,
Chema