Re: Bugzilla for GNOME is ready for Beta test

Maciej Stachowiak <mjs eazel com> writes:

> It's way easier to delete bugs than to manually resubmit them,
> especially with bugzilla. And some people claim their particular
> modules have mostly good bug reports. Sorry but dropping bug reports
> silently is totally not acceptable. Please stop suggesting it as if it
> were a remotely reasonable course of action. Maintainers who really
> want this can trivially batch-close all the bugs in their module after
> they get carried over.

Sorry, but I claim to have at least 10 good bug reports in my modules
which I don't see because there're 200 bad ones and every time I want to
fix bugs in GTop I need to close another 200 bad ones before I can even
see them.

It is really not so much work to download all bugs of a package, delete
all the crap and _then_ pipe the remaining ones through that wrapper
script.

--
Martin Baulig
martin gnome org (private)