Re: Bugzilla for GNOME (was Re: GNOME CVS: nautilus mathieu)

Maciej Stachowiak <mjs eazel com> writes:

> Dropping the old bugs on the floor is simply not acceptable. I'm
> shocked that you would suggest it at all since you are usually so
> sensible. :-) If there are low quality bug reports in there, then
> bugzilla makes it very easy to mark large batch groupings of them
> INVALID.

I don't suggest dropping them all, but just dropping all the bad ones.

There's no reason at all to keep a bug which just says `it crashed'
without even mentioning the package name and when you have 500 such bugs
it's very hard to find the real good ones.

--
Martin Baulig
martin gnome org (private)