Re: tasklist applet, shared library version.

> Tasklist is somewhat reasonably stable, but NO WAY am I accepting a shlib
> patch for deskguide, until deskguide is more stable.  It still crashes every
> once in a while (it's rare but it happens).

Well, I can always make two versions: the shared library version and
the process version.  Each user can choose which one to use depending
on its memory use.

I have discovered that in Spain, telling people `but it only takes up
another three megs of RAM' is not really a good answer.

If Deskguide crashes, maybe we should spend some time fixing it?  I
bet the bug tracking system contains a few good bug reports.

> If deskguide crashes it's somewhat ok (well not really, it sucks badly, but
> not AS badly), if the whole panel crashes, that is bad.

Well, the panel has the auto-restart feature set up, so it is not as
*bad* as you make it sound.

Miguel.