Re: tasklist applet, shared library version.

On Sun, Nov 05, 2000 at 04:22:06PM -0500, Miguel de Icaza wrote:
> This patch makes the tasklist applet a shared library, it does support
> multiple instances of the applet.
>
> There is one known bug on deactivation that I will fix later.  I think
> we should ship this as a shared library instead of a full blown
> process (same applies to the deskguide).

Tasklist is somewhat reasonably stable, but NO WAY am I accepting a shlib
patch for deskguide, until deskguide is more stable.  It still crashes every
once in a while (it's rare but it happens).

If deskguide crashes it's somewhat ok (well not really, it sucks badly, but
not AS badly), if the whole panel crashes, that is bad.

George

--
George <jirka 5z com>
   If Christ were here now there is one thing he would not be - a Christian.