Re: New KDE web site.

[Note: I've changed followups to gnome-hackers, there is nothing
particularly confidential about this thread]

> What about Zope? I've never used it myself, but it is remote administratable,
> separates content from presentation (AFAIK), is already used by our news
> system...
>
> Its got WebDAV support, so you can just drag and drop content onto the site
> using Nautilus ;-)

I was looking at www.webdav.org and I noticed in the rumors section
somebody was looking into a GNOME based Dav explorer.  Is this Nautilus?
In any case that should make the gnome web site a lot simpler to
administrate.  I would go for Zope as well.

The decision though should really rest on those who have the time and is
willing to implement it.  If that means Joakim and using WML, then
by all means we should pursue that.

	sri