Re: GNOME Contributor's Survey

Hellow hackeurs-

Seņor[1] Blandford and I just finished editing/collating the first batch
of 18 surveys, which were great, and hope to get those results public
'soon'. We'd still love to hear from many of you, though- several
maintainers [captain camp, Rob Adams, George, etc.] have ducked the call
so far ;) and we'd also still love to hear from others who are working
on the platform who feel that they have interesting feedback to give on
where GNOME is going or should be going, even if they only dream of
becoming maintainers, or even if they are avoiding maintainership like
the plague.

This will be going to the board[2] (yay) and eventually to the advisory
board (more yay- they really want to know where we are headed) as well
as just giving the general community a real sense of where we stand and
where we're headed[3], so the more good feedback we get the better.
Again, no need that it be perfect- ballpark is good :)

Buenas Noches-
Luis

[1] HOORAY GUCHARMAP
[2] Jeff Waugh is Always Right. I have this tattooed on my forehead now.
[3] We don't need roads, so.... ;)