Re: libxml++ 0.26 release

A friendly reminder- PLEASE SAY WHAT YOUR
TOOL/LIBRARY/WIDGET/PANTS-ENHANCER DOES WHEN YOU POST TO GNOME ANNOUNCE.
WHAT CHANGED SINCE YOUR LAST PANTS ENHANCER IS NOT SUFFICIENT
INFORMATION. THANKS VERY MUCH.

That is all. :)

Luis

[Christophe, you're not the first or the last, so please don't take this
personally :)