Re: Two new projects in the CVS and 5th Toe

We've built per-module access rights stuff for handhelds.org.  It
allows for easy project creation and delegation of commit privileges
to project leaders.

Right now, however, this needs some rework: our implementation
is not very good, and should be cleaned up before being used
elsewhere (e.g. Gnome).

If someone is interested in a not-huge process to clean this
up so that we can do per-module access rights for gnome, let me know.
                            - Jim