Re: Two new projects in the CVS and 5th Toe

I think Havoc has it right.

We have the machine resources (at least we are  in the process of
getting such resources installed); if it has something to do with
Gnome, we should be able host it without straining our development
resources.

And yes, we need to do ssh with CVS pronto...
                         - Jim