Re: Proposal for changes to gnome-announce

<quote who="Chema Celorio">

> I personally don't have a strong opinion either way. For things like:
> "Major release announcements" & "Press releases" most likely the casual
> user will get from a different soure, like a news site for example.

So our announcements are filtered through the news sites? Marketing our work
is something we have to improve greatly.

> For "General developer/user news (GWN)" the gnome-summaries is the best
> way to go.

Yeah, GWN == GNOME Weekly News.

- Jeff

--
  "A 'lame' server is a server that is SUPPOSED to be authoritative, but,
      when asked, says: 'Me? I know nothing, I'm from Madrid!'" - Ralf