Re: top 10 bugs [was Re: GtkHtml 1, 2 and 1->2]

On Thu, 2002-04-11 at 11:26, Havoc Pennington wrote:

> Luis Villa <louie ximian com> writes:
> > *cough*file a bug*cough* ;)
>
> I think there's already a bug about at least part of it ;-)

:)

> > > In gnome-terminal, the lack of "factory" mode and lack of "new window
> > > with profile" are important feature gaps.
> >
> > FWIW, the crash on transparent terminals seems to be a much more
> > frequent issue with terminal; it's probably the most frequently reported
> > open crash in g2 ATM.
>
> Oh, yeah, I was having selective memory block about libzvt. libzvt is
> so uber-fucked that we are all best off just living in denial.

What fuckage does it suffer from, other than having a code base that
(apparently) would be more readable if it was written on lebl's ass, and
having this crasher? [I guess I can throw AA in there too.]

Luis [still soliciting discussions of general and/or specific fuckage
that need to be numero-uno priority before other g2 work moves on]