Re: top 10 bugs [was Re: GtkHtml 1, 2 and 1->2]

On Wed, 2002-04-10 at 15:56, Luis Villa wrote:
> Luckily, that list
> would be fairly short- there really aren't many of those type of bugs
> left, unless there are some lurking deep in libraries with no
> user-visible impacts visible yet. This help thing was far and away the
> worst.

So, I lied- there is still at least one very visible, implementation
incomplete bug- menu editing. It's still unclear how to do this or even
if it can be done at all. If there is a top ten list soon that will be
the #1 item on it, since it's not just a bug but a serious
implementation question.

Luis