Re: GtkHtml 1, 2 and 1->2

Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com> writes:
> > The present gtkhtml2 bug list is deceptively short for something
> > supposedly non-feature complete anyways...
> >

> I think that's essentially a function of not having help wired up yet,
> so no one is trying to use Yelp. Which is why wiring this up should
> probably be priority "higher than anything else" in the bug tracker...

BTW, Luis - this is the kind of bug I think Owen meant when he was
talking about having a "top 10 bugs" list - basically, bugs that block
feature completeness in such a way that we aren't really getting the
code out there for testing, and worse, prevent us from doing
cross-module integration work - so we aren't seeing interactions
between help and specific apps, or seeing which apps are missing help.

Once we have that kind of feature completeness down, the next tier of
priority would be "crash/whatever that makes the desktop unusable"
and "API/interface/schema issues" that can't be changed post-release.

It'd be nice to highlight showstoppers like the help issues in some
way, maybe on a weekly basis. The list of highlighted bugs needs to be
short though, 10 not 100.

Havoc