Re: RTF in the canvas?

Miguel de Icaza <miguel ximian com> writes:
> You are right.
>
> It is similar in spirit to what is in there.  Can Pango XML markup
> allow me to specify any kind of fonts?

Sure, it supports a thing like <span font_desc="Helvetica 12">foo</span>
where "Helvetica 12" is a Pango font spec which can include all the
font attributes Pango understands.

It could be extended further to support more kinds of stuff, it's just
a matter of what people find out that they need.

(Hey, it occurs to me it even has docs:
http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/2.0/pango/pangomarkupformat.html)

Havoc