Re: TODO system is active again!

On 7 May 2001, Miguel de Icaza wrote:

>    To use the TODO system, just go here:
>
> 	 http://www.gnome.org/todo/add.php3

A quick glance at the Core module showed two to-do items that I believe
are already done in HEAD: gnome-terminal is Glade-ified and libgnomecanvas
HEAD is rendering Pango rich text (in non-AA mode; I will have to dig
deeper into Canvas code to fix text in AA mode, which I won't have the
time for until July).
I have not looked at all the TODO items in all the categories, but based
on the Core stuff, I'd like to ask everyone if you have added items to
iterate through them and make sure they still apply.

--
   .--= ULLA! =---------------------.   `We are not here to give users what
   \     http://cactus.rulez.org     \   they want'  -- RMS, at GUADEC 2001