Re: API docs [ was Re: gnome-vfs 1.0.1 is available ]

On Wed, May 09, 2001 at 08:35:59AM -0400, Owen Taylor wrote:
> There is quite a bit of documented stuff you can look at; most
> of GLib, or to pick a random GTK+ example:

	Ok, while hacking today I used the documentation instead of the
source.  The 2.0 docs are quite nice.
	Getting to another non-related topic is still a heck of a pain.
If I've gone into one page, then followed a few inter-links, I have to
hit the Back button quite a few times to select another topic.  This can
be a pain.  Yes, there are Up/Home links at the top and bottom, but the
pages are large enough that scrolling is even more painful than
Back,Back,...
	g_unichar_*() appears.  I've been using libunicode.  Should I
stop using libunicode to use g_unichar?  What do i give up and/or gain
(aside from a library dependancy)?

Joel

--

Life's Little Instruction Book #252