Re: gnome-libs 2.0 proposal

On 07 Mar 2001 12:22:43 +0000, Lee Mallabone wrote:
> jacob berkman wrote:
> > i've spent the past few weeks working on a proposal for the next
> > gnome-libs.  i would really appreciate it if all of you would take the
> > time to read it (and of course comment).
>
> Sounds great. My biggest question is, where/how can I help?

we'll be doing a tasklist/schedule for gnome-libs 2 in the near future,
which should help answer this.  right now, there isn't a list of what
things we want to do, so it is pretty much impossible to do a "here's
how to help" thing.

jacob
--
"The people who made the Macintosh produced a miracle, but that
 doesn't mean their code was wonderful." -- Bob Cringely