Re: gnome-libs 2.0 proposal

jacob berkman wrote:
> i've spent the past few weeks working on a proposal for the next
> gnome-libs.  i would really appreciate it if all of you would take the
> time to read it (and of course comment).

Sounds great. My biggest question is, where/how can I help?
Imho, one of the biggest problems with the current gnome-libs HEAD is that
it takes a *lot* of determination and time just to patch/configure/build it
and the dependencies, before any hacking can commence. I think the amount of
contributors will be much larger if we can do something to reduce this. I
agree with the proposal of starting with gnome-libs-1-0 as a base as it may
well help with that...

Regards,

Lee.